Get everything you’re entitled to. There are many programs and services that assist those with Alzheimer’s disease, which are largely unknown. In some instances, families may be aware of them, but they can’t afford the cost or assume that Mom or Dad is ineligible. Fortunately, with proper planning you can qualify, opening the door to a whole new world of dignity-preserving solutions.
One particular benefit that Alzheimer’s and dementia patients and their families can avail themselves of is Adult Day Care services. These programs provide you with a stimulating, daily social environment, professionally monitored for safety. They give you an opportunity to get out of the house, be with other people and just as importantly, family members get a break.
This is just one example of the extraordinarily valuable resources that are available if you pursue them and take the appropriate steps to become eligible.
Contact Us Today!
Find Your Situation
Top Ten Elder Law Strategies for Alzheimer’s Patients and Their Families
- Investigate Elder Law Planning Immediately if You Suspect Alzheimer’s or Dementia
- Asset Protection is Imperative for Alzheimer’s & Dementia Patients
- It’s Not Too Late to Plan an Elder Law Strategy
- Obtain Valuable Services for an Alzheimer’s or Dementia Patient and Preserve Their Dignity
- Predictability + Track Record Equals Successful Elder Law Planning!
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia and the Durable Power of Attorney.
- Caregiver Agreement & Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Health Care Proxy, Advance Directives & Alzheimer’s Disease
- New York Medicaid & Alzheimer’s Disease – NY Residency Matters
- Recertification is Essential to Maintain Medicaid Benefits for Alzheimer’s & Dementia Patients